Extension has been approved by the BPA for the months of January and February. Register by calling the Village Office at 937-676-3321.
If residents wish to leave their water running during the cold weather the Village of Pleasant Hill Board of Public Affairs (BPA) will credit any additional water/sewer usage to the residents water bill.
1) Leave your water run at a flow about the size of a pencil;
2) Contact the Village office at 937-676-3321 to register your residence at one that is running your water;
3) Credit will be given for usage for the month of January and February 2018. The BPA may extend the period at their discretion;
4) Usage credit will be based on the average of the previous 3 billing cycles;
5) Any questions regarding how to let your water run contact the Village Garage at 937-676-3241.