Village Garage Sale Day April 24th, 2021
Registration can be completed on the Village website (PleasantHillOhio.com) or by hard copy which can be picked up at the Village Office and returned to the Village Office at 200 Walnut Street. After office hours, place in the utility billing box.
Click here for the registration. Registration will be open April 5th, 2021 and closes April 20th, 2021.
The complete list will be posted on the website and available around town starting Wednesday, April 21st, 2021.
*****In an effort to help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), the Ohio Department of Health has issued the following guidelines for garage sales and other outdoor retail sales events.
- Place posters encouraging social distancing for customers to see upon arrival and while shopping.
- Set up tables and chairs within 6 feet apart.
- Use heavy-duty tape to form a flow for customers to follow throughout the sale.
- Ask customers to stand in a line, while spread apart, during a high traffic times.
- Clean all tables and chairs several times throughout the day.
- Make sure all merchandise is washed and dried and/or wiped down with a disinfectant product before placing on a table or chair for sale.
- Wipe down all tables and chairs using disinfectant at the end of the day or in the morning before the next day of the sale starts.
Wear masks and disposable gloves at all times during the sale.
Have hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol on tables and other places for customers to use.
DISCLAIMER: Village of Pleasant Hill Administration does not take any responsibility and are not liable for any aspect of registered Garage Sales.